- On 24th June, the people of Southall and surrounding areas have occupied the maternity ward of Ealing hospital in order to keep it open.
- Children’s ward and Accident and Emergency are next in the line to be closed
- All the people, no matter which political party or organisation they belong to, should unite and force the government to keep it open.
- We must not allow the politicians to use this life the death issue for us to score political points against each other.
- We must ask our local representatives to put their words in to action and uphold their promises made before the elections to fight for keeping Ealing hospital open.
- We demand that the councillors, GLA representatives and the MP resign if they do not act now to fulfil their promises.
- NHS and Welfare system was established after Second World War and we the people paid for it from our taxes. (the money borrowed for this was just paid up in 2006)
- The claim made by government that they have not got the money is false. If they can find money to wage wars and to bail out banks, they can find it for our social services.
- Ealing hospital can be saved and we must fight to save it.
- Fight to replace the present system with a system where we, the working class are the decision makers. Only then we can make sure that the maximum money is invested in the wellbeing of society instead of the profits and greed of the capitalists.
Wednesday, July 1st, 2015
Assemble at 11.00am on Beresford Rd, Southall.
Off Southall Broadway,(near Miripiri Gurdwara)
March to Ealing hospital at 12.00pm
For Further information Indian Workers Association: Salvinder Dhillon 07947 136999, Dalvinder Atwal 07904 866582. Visit our website: www.Ghadarinternational.org