Political and social activists unite to condemn the attack on Prashant Bhushan
On October 14, 2011, the Lok Raj Sangathan organized an extremely significant political meeting to condemn the attack on senior Supreme Court advocate and activist, Shri Prashant Bhushan, and in defence of the right to conscience.
Condemn the attack on Prashant Bhushan!
Unite in defence of the Right to Conscience!
Statement of the Central Committee of Communist Ghadar Party of India, 13th October, 2011
The Communist Ghadar Party of India condemns in the strongest possible terms the savage physical attack on the respected lawyer and activist, Prashant Bhushan, when he was giving an interview to a TV channel on October 12, 2011.
- Condemn the fascist crackdown on dissent by the Manmohan Singh Government!
- Vigorously step up the struggle for the navnirman of our country!- New Year Call of the CC of the CGPI
- 2nd Congress of CGPI: Program and Tasks of the Party
- Repeal the Armed Forces Special Powers Act (1958)
- Human Rights and National Oppression in Northeast India
- On the Right of Nations to Self-determination
- It is a Matter of Conscience